- Indoor bonsai
- Mediterranean bonsai
- Outdoor bonsai
- Japanese bonsai with video
- Bonsai pots
- Bonsai supplies
- Bonsai care
- Bonsai styling
- Bonsai tree species
Bonsai expert advice if needed
Our experience - your advantage
Own production of bonsai
Direct import = small prices
Immediate Shipping to Europe
Right to return and exchange
All major payment methods
SSL-Encryption = Your Security
Wound sealant paste
The use of Wound sealant is recommended for bonsai at larger interfaces. It promotes wound healing and reduces the infestation of the cut surface by fungi. We offer here the wound paste from Japan with which we made the best experiences.
Bonsai wound paste from Japan - Advantages:
- The bonsai cut paste Promotes the rapid formation of scar tissue at cut surface on your bonsai. This is particularly important for trees with smooth bark. The faster and more uncomplicated the wound closes, the less the scar will be visible later.
- The wound sealant significantly inhibits the penetration of fungal spores into the cut wounds on the bonsai and thus reduces the risk of the bonsai being damaged by fungi.
- The wound sealing paste reduces the risk that the branch on the bonsai drying out after cutting by closing damaged water conduits.
- The wound sealing paste from Japan can also be used for garden trees or to seal grafts on bonsai.
- The bonsai wound closure paste offered here falls off on its own after wound closure or can be easily removed. Softer wound sealants are not suitable for bonsai. They can no longer be completely removed from the tree wound.
Application of wound paste for bonsai:
The application of the Wound sealant from Japan offered here is very simple: Open the can - moisten the fingers a little with water (so that the wound paste does not stick to the fingers) - remove a little Wound sealant paste and form a small ball - press broadly on the cut on the bonsai until the wound is closed. With a little skill you can close the wound cleanly with very little paste.