Cover grids for bonsai pots
Bonsai pots usually have several holes for drainage. These drainage holes are covered with cover grids or cover nets (mostly made of plastic) before repotting a bonsai so that no bonsai soil trickles out later.
In addition, these cover nets for bonsai prevent pests from penetrating the pot.
Select the appropriate size and packaging for the covering grids here. The cover nets can be cut to the right size with an old bonsai scissors.
Other useful items for attaching the cover grids include: Bonsai wire to secure the grids over the drainage hole and wire cutters to cut the wire into pieces.
- Wire cutter 21cm Solid black1 eachReady to ship
- Cover grid thick, 30x10cm 3 plates1 eachReady to ship
- Cover grid fine, 30x10cm 5 plates1 eachReady to ship
- Aluminium bonsai wire, dark brown, 100g1 eachReady to ship
- Cover grid, plate, 25x25cm1 eachReady to ship
- Cover grid thick, plate, 30x10cm1 eachReady to ship
- Cover grid fine, plate, 30x10cm1 eachReady to ship