There are many different types of bonsai tools available at a wide range of prices. What tools are needed for bonsai care and design ?
We have compiled the most important tools for bonsai and recommend at the beginning:
- Bonsai shears: Most commonly used of the tools. Both for cutting the crown and the root
- Bonsai pliers: For removing stronger branches and twigs. Bonsai styling is difficult without such bonsai cutter
- Wire cutters: Particularly important and irreplaceable for removing bonsai wire after shaping
- Root claw or root hook: Very helpful when repotting bonsai
All tools for bonsai benefit from being cleaned and oiled after work. This keeps them running smoothly for a long time and there is no risk of rust forming. We recommend Ballistol tool oil for maintenance.
- Soil scoops for bonsai potting, set of 3 pieces, plastic1 eachReady to ship