Akadama, Bonsai soil, 14 liter, Double line brand, Shohin
* Incl. IVA excl. Envío
Double Line Brand Akadama (Hard Quality) with a grain size of about 0-3mm. Special grain size for Shohin and Mame bonsai. Content: 14 liters.
Akadama is a wellknown bonsai soil used by most of bonsai enthusiasts worldwide. The name Akadama means "red soil". We import this Ibaraki Akadama soil directly from Japan.
Akadama soil is mined in Japan from volcanic soil (island of Honshu, Mountain Akayi - near Tokyo). Once extracted its dried and sifted to various grain sizes.
Properties of Akadama:
- Provides a good stability of your bonsai trees
- Very good air permeability
- Nearly no tendency to soil compaction
- Excellent drainage properties (very good against root rot)
- High ability to hold nutrients in the soil
- Good buffering capacity against pH fluctuations
Content: 14 liters
Grain size: 0-3mm
Artículos a juego