- Apple (Malus) (162)
- Ash (Fraxinus) (65)
- Azalea (Rhododendron) (164)
- Chinese pepper (Zanthoxylum) (137)
- Elm (Ulmus, Zelkova) (532)
- Hornbeam (Carpinus) (36)
- Juniper (Juniperus) (118)
- Ligustrum (76)
- Maple (Acer) (328)
- Pine (Pinus) (265)
- Pomegranate (Punica) (28)
- Snow rose (Serissa) (57)
- Spindle tree (Euonymus) (4)
- Other bonsai (101)
- Large bonsai, solitaires
- Bonsai pots
- Bonsai accessories
- Bonsai care
- Bonsai styling
- Bonsai tree species
Bonsai expert advice if needed
Our experience - your advantage
Own production of bonsai
Direct import = small prices
Immediate Shipping to Europe
Right to return and exchange
All major payment methods
SSL-Encryption = Your Security
What are the advantages of a ficus for bonsai design ?
- A ficus (fig tree) tolerates cutting very well. A fig tree sprouts well again after pruning the bonsai.
- Ficus bonsai are evergreen. So you can enjoy the bonsai tree all year round.
- As an easy-care bonsai species, a ficus is well suited for beginners or as a gift.
- A fig tree likes a lot of light but it tolerates low light places. Nevertheless - keep as bright as possible.
- Many bonsai styles are easy to create. The often existing aerial roots look very attractive.
- Ficus bonsai trees are hardly affected by pests and are not susceptible to disease.
Ficus bonsai for sale
We buy Ficus bonsai tree directly from the producer. The plants arrive in Wenddorf in early spring and will be completely restyled over the summer. From august we will then put the new trees in our shop.
Here you can buy your Ficus bonsai. Orders on weekdays until 14 o'clock are still shipped on the same day. You get exactly the Ficus bonsai you selected in the shop. Safely packed. Have fun choosing.
Bonsai care in a nutshell:
Wiring: Branches are easily bendable and easy to shape. So the application of bonsai wire and the forming is easy for beginners
Irrigation: Moderate, that means not too wet and not too dry. A ball shower for bonsai is well suited for irrigation
Pruning: Prune a ficus bonsai twice in May and July with a sharp bonsai scissors. For removing stonger branches use a concave bonsai cutter. It is best to seal larger wounds with wound closure sealant
Overwintering: Place a fig tree as an indoor bonsai in the apartment on a very bright place. Best is direct in front of a window
Repotting: Repot a ficus bonsai at the beginning of March into a well drained bonsai soil (e.g. Akadama)