Granules made from burnt slate as an additive for bonsai soil.
Expanded slate is burned at 1300°C, then broken and sieved. It is very suitable as an additive for bonsai soil mixtures.
- Very good air and water flow: Very good root growth as the basis for a healthy bonsai.
- Reduces soil compaction: water can run off easily. There is no waterlogging.
- Optimum drainage: Helps prevent root rot by providing the roots with the best possible oxygen supply.
- Grey-brown colour: Matches the bonsai soil. Doesn't look uncomfortable in color.
- Structurally stable: does not crumble even after years. The drainage is preserved.
- Biologically and chemically neutral: does not negatively affect the pH value.
- Free from pathogens: Less disease infestation after repotting
Grain size: 2-4mm
Content: 2 liters